WA Rangers Association
Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur.
WARA has served Western Australian communities with integrity for over 40 years.
The Committee is made up of Rangers in the industry who volunteer their time to improve the standards of the Ranger Industry across Western Australia.
Through various initiatives, WARA have provided a high level of service to their members and local communities. This in-turn has assisted to further establish and maintain public confidence in Local Government Ranger Services.
Benefits of being a WARA member include;
- Being in touch with current trends and relevant information.
- Access to the latest available training programs, conferences and seminars.
- Merchandise and equipment purchases.
- Gaining assistance, advice, knowledge and skill sharing from experienced people..
- Networking and peer support opportunities.
- A voice to influence State Government towards common sense legislation and industry standards.
for all Dog and other Ranger Related Complaints.
WA Rangers Association (Inc)
PO Box 6
Como WA 6952
Tel: 0468 475 675
ABN 15 827 359 591