The Shire of Ravensthorpe is looking for a highly self-motivated, enthusiastic, team focused person to join our Ranger Services Team. Please note this position has no set closing date and all applications will be shortlisted as submitted with view to immediately appoint the successful person to these positions.
As a Ranger you shall hold a current C class license as a minimum and demonstrate essential experience as a Ranger in Local Government while enforcing the relevant Act’s, Local Laws, Legislation and successfully completed training in Law A and B.
A total salary package will be offered dependent on qualifications, skills and experience as per the Ravensthorpe Enterprise Bargaining Agreement 2020. The pro rata salary package offered will include up to the following:
- Base salary offered from level 5/1 at $34.68 per hour up to level 5/4 at $37.74 per hour;
- Superannuation up to 14.5% including co-contributions;
- Ravensthorpe allowance of $100.00 per week ($5,200 per year) and only applies to Staff that reside within the Shire of Ravensthorpe;
- Annual leave of 4 weeks per year with 17.5% leave loading;
- Public holidays; and Uniform allowance.
- Applicants must have or be willing to successfully obtain:
- Pre-employment medical including drug and alcohol.
- National police clearance.
The Shire of Ravensthorpe offers a busy team environment with all staff being multi skilled and provided the opportunity to build a career path in local government. Potential applicants are encouraged to contact Mark Ridgwell, Manager Governance and Compliance by calling (08) 9839 0000 to further discuss the opportunities and requirements for this position. Applicants can request an application pack by emailing email@example.com
Applicants must provide a current resume and covering letter outlining your suitable experience for the position and why you are interested in this field of work. Applications can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or posted to PO Box 43, Ravensthorpe WA 6346, addressed to the Chief Executive Officer, Shire of Ravensthorpe and marked Confidential – Ranger.
The Shire of Ravensthorpe is a family friendly and equal opportunity employer.
Chief Executive Officer