Welcome to the WA Rangers Association (WARA).
WARA has served Western Australian communities with integrity for over 30 years.
New strategic planning which commenced in 2006 / 2007 has created ongoing challenges for the WARA Committee to manage and improve on the expertise they have helped to develop.
Through various initiatives, WARA have provided a high level of service to their members and local communities. This in-turn has assisted to further establish and maintain public confidence in Local Government Ranger Services.
Benefits of being a WARA member include;
- Being in touch with current trends and relevant information.
- Access to the latest available training programs, conferences and seminars.
- Merchandise and equipment purchases.
- Gaining assistance, advice, knowledge and skill sharing from experienced people.
- Networking and peer support opportunities.
- A voice to influence State Government towards common sense legislation and industry standards.